B-to-B Trade Show
Japan Sports Week Consists of 5 Specialised Shows:
- Sports/Athlete Performance Technologies
- Stadium/Arena Equipment
- Products/Services to Attract Customers & Fans etc...
- Training/Fitness Equipment
- Recovery/Conditioning Equipment
- Recovery/Conditioning Performance Improvement Supplies etc...
- Smart Stadium/Arena Solution
- Utilisation of 5G, AR, VR
- Streaming Services
- Wearable Utilisation
- Conditioning Management
- Femtech etc...
- Video/Lighting Equipment/Audio Equipment
- Relay/Shooting Equipment
- Sports Facility Equipment
- Lawn, Artificial Turf, Tartan
- Security/Infection Prevention etc...
- Sports Commissions
- Designated Management Companies of Sports Facilities
- Travel Agencies/Accommodations
- Sports Tournament Planning/Management Companies etc...
Organised by RX Japan Ltd.
Japan's Largest Trade Show Organiser
RX Japan organises 94 exhibitions* a year at large exhibition halls such as Tokyo Big Sight, Makuhari Messe and Intex Osaka across a wide variety of 35 fields including jewellery, fashion, gift items, electronics, energy, IT, cosmetics and medical.
Please visit the RX Japan website for details of 94 exhibitions in 35 fields annually organised by RX Japan.
*Composed of 363 Sub-exhibitions